Installations & repairs
floor heating, building furnaces, Tankless water heaters
Professional Heating Services
It is very critical to keep your heating unit well maintained during the winter. Especially with New York’s cold weather that sometimes touches -20F Degree, in the heart of winter around January & February.
All heating systems residential or commercial must be maintained and checked at least once a year to ensure the proper and smooth operation of the unit.
Gas Water Heater Renewal
How often do I need to inspect my boiler?
According to the NYC DOB (Department of Buildings), all boilers must be inspected annually.
Annual inspections are performed by a Licensed Master Plumber, Oil Burner Installer or High-Pressure Boiler Operating Engineer licensed by the Department or by an authorized insurance company. Building owners are responsible for hiring a qualified boiler inspector.
Boilers that are exempt from the mandatory annual inspection:
- Boilers that heat individual dwelling units in all building types.
- Boilers located at one- to five-family properties.
- Boilers used for domestic hot water only and rated at a heat input, less than 350,000 BTUs.
- Boilers only heating residential units in mixed-use buildings.
- Boilers rated at a heat input, less than 100,000 BTUs.
- Boilers owned by the Port Authority, the United Nations, foreign consulates, and Federal/State government agencies.